If you are a fitness fanatic, runner, gym bunny or plainly addicted to leggings, here are some tips on how to keep them for longer.
- Try to wash wet clothes (i.e. sweaty ones) as soon as possible to avoid mould. Because they are usually quick to dry you can even wash it in the shower.
- Rinse it well to avoid any stains!
- The best product to clean it is some neutral soap/ washing liquid, in small quantities.
- If using the machine, go to delicate mode. You can also buy some special garment bags (like this on amazon.uk)
- Most sportswear fabric don’t deal well with fabric softener – skip it!
- Most sportswear don’t cope with drying machines. These fabrics dry fast, so air-drying is much better (even in London!).
I hope this is helpful!